Transition to Inside Services
Hybrid Appointment Options
We are pleased to be welcoming clients back into our lobby as of Monday, August 2, 2021. Fairfax Animal Hospital is offering a hybrid appointment schedule that allows clients the option to be with their pets during exams, or remain curbside during exams.
We will continue curbside for all other services. This allows us the ability to practice social distancing, while keeping the staff and clients safe during the early days of easing restrictions.
Please note the following:
- When scheduling your pet’s appointment, you will have your choice of curbside or inside service.
- Masks must be worn during your visit, even if you are vaccinated.
- Two people per pet will be allowed into the lobby. If you have children with you, we will do a curbside appointment. Exceptions will be made for euthanasia.
- You will be seated in a designated area in the lobby and asked to remain there for the entirety of the appointment.
- Call us upon arrival at (703-820-2557) and please wait outside. A staff member will meet you at your car and escort you and your pet inside when we are ready.
- Curbside pickup for prescriptions and food will still be required in order to limit the number of clients in the building.
- Technician appointments, boarding drop offs/pick up, surgical drop offs/pickups and drop off exams will also remain curbside as well until further notice.
We want to thank all of our clients for their patience during the last year! We are looking forward to having you all inside again!
We thank you in advance for your patience as we work to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible, and for helping us do our part to minimize the spread of illness.
As always, we appreciate your support and for allowing us to continue to care for your pets.
To learn more about the coronavirus and for additional information provided by the Centers for Disease Control, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html